Our Clinic does not receive support from charitable organizations nor does it receive government
subsidies; therefore, prompt payment assures that this facility is well-stocked and well-equipped to
provide your pet with quality medical care. Since prompt payment is necessary in order for us to be able
to provide your pet with quality care, the following policies are mandatory.
If you have any questions
regarding the cost or extent of care needed by your pet, please feel free to ask.
1. All routine care and services must be paid for at the time of service
Example - Routine annuals or vaccinations, non-emergency visits, heartworm prevention, or flea control. We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. We also accept Care Credit if you qualify. *Note: Clients paying with a personal check will be asked to verify their identity with a photo ID and supply a Social Security number.
2. AFTER HOURS/EMERGENCY CARE AND TREATMENT will incur an $85.00 charge
3. Major surgery and/or hospitalization may require a 50% deposit of estimated costs.
4. A service fee of $40.00 will be charged for all RETURNED CHECKS.
Unless the amount of the
check and service fees are paid within 10 working days of the certified notice, the holder of the check will assume you delivered the check with the intent to defraud, and will be turned over for prosecution.
5. Should any problem arise in the health or condition of your pet resulting from a visit to our
facility, we will not be held liable or financially responsible for any care or treatment provided by
another veterinarian. Hope Animal Clinic reserves the right to evaluate and treat any post-visit
health concerns you may have.
You are responsible for any cost of collecting or attempting to collect unpaid debt, including
attorney's fees and court costs.
I HAVE COMPLETELY READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE WITH THE ABOVE
STATED POLICIES AND VERIFY THAT ALL INFORMATION BELOW IS TRUE.